Director, Tax Accounting
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
This position has primary responsibility for tax planning and tax compliance for CIM’s investment funds.
• Ensure proper tax withholding for fund investors
• Work with Fund Directors on preparation of tax returns and K-1s
• Act as resource expert on tax matters during due diligence process for potential investments and during structuring of feeder funds/blocking funds.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance related field, MBA/JD preferred
• Minimum of  years experience as (i) a tax accountant with an internationally recognized accounting firm, (ii) a tax attorney with an internationally recognized law firm or (iii) in either capacity with an alternative investment adviser, in any case, with a focus on real estate investments.
To Apply, please reference Requisition # 13-0003:
CIM understands that our success hinges on the highest level of motivation and collaborative effort from our team. CIM Group cultivates an entrepreneurial, diverse work environment that rewards motivation, creativity, and integrity. CIM Group's culture:
- Senior Accountant AECOM Orange
- Consultant/Senior Consultant Korn/Ferry International Chicago
- Manager, Finance - Dreamworks 20th Century Fox Film (001) Los Angeles
- Director, Strategy and Financial Planning Epson America Inc. Long Beach
- Senior Financial Analyst Fox Filmed Entertainment Los Angeles
- Financial Analyst-Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Sr Financial Analyst-IT Internal Audit ConAgra Omaha
- Family Investment Office Accountant Asset Management Stuart
- Research & Development Tax Credit Project Manager SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth
- Cost Segregation Senior Consultant SourceHOV Tax Fort Worth